TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Site Check Please

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 29th 2003#119490 Report
This is one of my basic sites. Please comment.

http://www.rjim.com/ibs

*please no self promotions*

You can also join my new forum at http://www.rjim.com/forums

Thanks!
Ray
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 29th 2003#119493 Report
i like it, i like the header and the color combo i think they go well,

i noticed on "motive power" that the picture of the battery was a bit pixelated, might wana fix that ,
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 29th 2003#119507 Report
Might wanna be careful, I don't think pank likes other people advertising on his board...

as for the site, it's pretty slick. It could use a border on the two outsides as the site for me seems to just drop off, but otherwise it's really nice. It's pretty professional.

One thing I do not like (and almost didnt notice), is the menu, or "main panel". It's a tutorial built part of the site, and it really doesnt match with the cleanness and professionalism of the rest of the site. I'd make it something a lot more basic.

Otherwise very nice job
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 29th 2003#119515 Report
Great feedback. I appreceiate the comments.
About the graphic that looks pixelated, I had to take that off the manufacturers site. I'll see if I can clean it up a bit.

About the "panel", the client wanted a reference to "electric" or "battery" type of graphic. So I came up with that in photoshop.
I agree it kinda takes away from the rest of the page huh? Maybe I'll change it around, like you said, more basic.

Thanks guys!
Ray J
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 29th 2003#119526 Report
If the client likes it then you're good to go. I agree it's kinda wierd but I only noticed after it was pointed out. All in all - very nice site.

tom
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 30th 2003#119632 Report
Personally I think it would look alot better without that panel thing, It really takes away from the professionalism of the site. I think the professional yet stylish look really make this site and by messing that up it messes everything up.

Overall I think its awesome. I really like the header and the color scheme... everything flows together from the top to the bottom, and besides that panel thing I think its perfect :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 30th 2003#119633 Report
Just a bit more contrast between the text on the buttons on the left. Other than that a job well done.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 30th 2003#119636 Report
Im with fusiun on this one. The Panel takes the effect away from the professionalism. But overall the website is nicely done. My suggestion, would be to take out the panel, and add some very well developed buttons for the links. But thats only my opinion.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 30th 2003#119716 Report
Nub. I was the one to mention the Panel first, and fusiun takes the credit?

You guys suck.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 30th 2003#119750 Report
Teamphotoshop is the best. I stay loyal.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum