TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Website Critique

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 25th 2001#9865 Report
Hey guys, I just created a new site for myself. I plan on having it center around gaming. Right now I'll just stick to news about Tribes 2 and gradually expand from there.

I'd like to hear what you guys think, good or bad, I don't mind the bad comments either, in fact if there's something you don't like about it I encourage you to say what it is, it only helps me fix it up

Right now there's a splash page, but I plan on getting rid of that soon, I only had that there as an "under construction" type image until I got the main template up.

Again, any and all comments are appreciated.

http://hosted.barrysworld.net/nutz

-Steel Nutz
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 25th 2001#9875 Report
Do you collect skinned "nutz?"

Anyway, good design, I like the colors and stuff, but the news items need to start where the sidebars are (distance from the top).
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 26th 2001#9951 Report
I like the site, purple isn't really my colour but you used it really well. my only complaint is on the main page (index2.htm) you should have a space between the top image and the mixed nutz news box. because its sort of out of place and if it could be aligned with the other two colomns it would look a lot better
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 27th 2001#10119 Report
I like the website alot! Nice mixture of colors, but the only complant I have is the Splash page, it took me alittle while for it to completely show, and I have DSL, I dont know, my computer is probably just messed up right now. Besides that I REALLY like it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum