TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

pheeble.com rebirth possibility

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 25th 2003#118963 Report
http://pheeble.com/main.php

I highly doubt that this is the layout that I will use but I would appreciate feedback on the theme/layout and pretty much the site overall.. Thanks.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 25th 2003#118964 Report
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Pheeble
[BI highly doubt that this is the layout that I will use [/B][/QUOTE]

Man I don't know what you talking about, the layout looks pretty sick! Only opinion I have is the go strip of white text on the right side affected the cleaness of the whole thing. Good work man!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 25th 2003#118966 Report
At first I was going for graffiti, then I messed up the alien and thought about elementary/graffiti, then I tried to make a tribal that I screwed up, now I don't really care that much about the layout. If I get good/better reviews and feel like it's really worth it then I'll put more work into the layout and perfect it, if not then I'll try one of the billions of other corny ideas I have. I appreciate what you thing though so thanks.. Anyone else?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 25th 2003#118970 Report
very nice... love the tagging for the header
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 25th 2003#118978 Report
u a graff head in "real-life"?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 25th 2003#119019 Report
Uh, the site design is underdeveloped (i seem to be using that word a lot lately o_O)

There's really no eye candy, save the logo and stupid alien head thingy (which should be taken out since it seems to have no relevance to anything). The logo is unreadable, even for graffiti. The tiling at the right is pointless and does more harm than good.

Needs work.

By the way, on the splash pic at pheeble.com, you misspelled "Coming".
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 26th 2003#119050 Report
To answer motions question I am kinda a real life "graff head".
And supahsekzy, the banner is a really basic toss up. My skills with a can surpass my skills with photoshop and I can acurately tell you that the banner is not at all complicated. I do however agree with what you said about the tribal

you misspelled "Coming".
it's called drugs buddy, leave them alone.

I appreciate your help..
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 26th 2003#119056 Report
heya peeble ! welcome back :D thought maybe you feel off a ramp and died or something :( but nice to see otherwise ..
about the site,
its not too bad, I like the graffiti idea, I'm not quite sure about the usage of it in this case.. but its a great start
I'm sure it would also look better with a bit more content as well ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 26th 2003#119101 Report
center it. i maximized it and the whole thing was pushed to the left. didn't really like that. for some reason, i dont like the nav. i think it might be the font. or maybe im just not fond of graffiti plastered everywere possible.

but MAD props on the title graffiti ... that looks great. looks slick. keep it up man.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 26th 2003#119110 Report
I've been toying with PS for the past two or three hours and now I'm sure that what you see now isn't going to be the layout. The theme will stay the same but I want it to look more realistic, if I can get my digital camera to work and can scrape up some cash for some new krylons and tips then some of it (most likely the word "Pheeble") will be real. I appreciate your thoughts... Anybody else?
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum