TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

allaccessradio.net

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 22nd 2003#118622 Report
this is a design i have done for a up and coming radio station.. just wanted some feedback regarding my design .. ( if this link doesnt let u see my work .. just copy and paste it into your address bar) thanks..

http://www.geocities.com/imgblur/sidework/index_new.gif
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 22nd 2003#118625 Report
Good job man 2 thumbs up :D are you planning to make a flash music button on the right upper corner as well? Nice header and everything, I'm using 1028 x 768 it just didn't fit my screen quiet well maybe you could consider narrow those 2 side strip or take them off
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 22nd 2003#118640 Report
thanks for the comments .. its designed for a screen of 800 x 600 ( u kno that basic standard ) yea i plan on adding a flash music button at the top .... u got a pretty dope site your self... well lets keep this thred going and lets see who else likes my site.. thanks.. again!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 22nd 2003#118642 Report
I think it looks pretty good other then the 'featureing: dj dan' text... im not really a big fan of the font :P Other then that I think it looks pretty good :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 22nd 2003#118649 Report
I really dont like those 2 side strips. They add a lot of tension to the design and distract from the actual page. Also im not sure their "fancy" style goes well with a radio site (unless it some kinda oldies..but with hiphop and dj's id doubt that). The dj dan' text is a little hard to read...not a big fan of the font either but if you like it then thats fine. If anything it does fit into the radio style. The font that i think needs to be changed is the music/bar graph font. That 1234 looks terrible. The 2 looks like a 7 and the 3 looks like the letter D. Also that kind of thing is more useful than visual..so a plain font would work better. And if your going to make it into flash...a plain font would be compatible and your file size would go down cause you dont have to include the outlines. You may want to add a footer too. Its a little odd to see the content stop like that and blend into empty space. Even something as simple as a maroon bar with a copyright notice would be good.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 22nd 2003#118721 Report
keep it rolling
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum