TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

check : smal site

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 17th 2003#118050 Report
I made a little site, the site is still under construction. But what do you think about it. Please also report language errore. My english is not very good.

http://users.pandora.be/haegemans
click on geman oechels
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 17th 2003#118077 Report
im not sure wat site im exactly lookin at but if your talking about the page that just links to all the other sites.. there really aint much to say. nice java links? lol no but serious.. are you planning on constructing that into a full on out site?

im confused :(
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 17th 2003#118084 Report
i wish it didnt open everything to a new window
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 17th 2003#118105 Report
its about the second site (geman oechels). The users.pandora.be is just a index where all my work is later ther will be a website.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 18th 2003#118140 Report
Nice clean look, no too crowded or agressive. Good use of DHTML :D I maintain thats a lot of flash looks can be reproduced with good old DHTML.

I would only change two things: 1) lighten the gray background on the ABOUT and CONTACT pages, and 2) less overlapping on the Ford quote, if you are going to use a seif font maybe just position the lines as to have a beter reading of the letters

Overall a nice corporate-type design.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 19th 2003#118281 Report
http://users.pandora.be/haegemans/oechels%20site/index.htm
For faster referance... :p

As for the site... I think its pretty good, simple and business like. However I have some suggestions...

1. I think the font chosen for the name in the top right corner was a bad choice, there is a pretty big style conflict there, the entire site is simply and businessy where as that font is kindof messy/street style :P (not sure how to classify it), maybe pick something to better fit the overall style of the site.

2. Im not sure if you can actually display that ford logo on there without permission from ford. I could be wrong though :P

3. I dont really like the scroll bar colors, they are kindof flashy and bright and i dont really like them. :P Maybe a white with a light blue boarder or something along those lines... something that is usable, but suttle.

Other then that I think its pretty good... :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum