TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Problems sorted- what j00 think?

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 16th 2003#117975 Report
www.ignite1.tk

Any comments and critisisms(sp?) welcome
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 16th 2003#117978 Report
is fiterrrriiiific!
also is pain in the a5s to scroll those huge pictures within that frame, and since about half of them are too big is a bit of a turn off

another thing [email]Ignite__@hotmail.com[/email] BIG NO NO! spam bots lurk through web pages looking for email addresses, i guess you kids dont care, but when you leave the wallpaper making side of life you write your email like this
ignite__ at hotmail dot com so the spam bots wont have a way to spam you.

is spelled criticism. and im curious, why push this domain http://www33.brinkster.com through that TK pop up town? why not use that direct url?
http://www33.brinkster.com/ignite1/ ??
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 17th 2003#118005 Report
Nice, but I suggest try using a different vont for your menu. Try... verdana size: -1. And put in a little hover CSS in there. It'll look nice and sleek.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 19th 2003#118337 Report
Yes, verdanna would look better, bold for the menu. And maybe cream or off-white instead of good old #FFFFFF. Try deriving your color palette from your center image. This way everything will magically appear to fit together.

As for the hover I'm sure you can find a good fad-in effect at sites like www.dynamicdrive.com
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 19th 2003#118384 Report
Welcome Aboard, and your site looks cool, but can you centered , you should do away with that stats box!!!! and make sure your visitors dont jave to scroll side ways thats really really bad....
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum