TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Anyone ever modded "Gallery" -> Check it out

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 16th 2003#117961 Report
Ok, so I scored this php gallery from: http://gallery.menalto.com/index.php

Basically I hated the way it looked, and decided to hack into the code and make a more pleasing photo viewer. Man that is some very badly writeen PHP!!

So anyway, 5hrs later I got it to look how I wanted, and still has 100% functionality.

Took down to change URL....
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 16th 2003#117965 Report
thats very cool, i only dick around with the colours, and maybe a Bg at best, how did you get it to use your images as next and previous buttons, the overlaying boxes are nice too.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 16th 2003#117967 Report
In the "layout" folder you need to change the names of the defaut images to your own images. That part was pretty straight forward.

The tricky one was that some of the images are different sizes. This made it a little tricky because I use the images as "backgrounds" so that the overlaying box can just be a normal table. When you make a table you have to specify the dimensions....anyway...I had to write some custom functions to check the image size, and then dynamically write the height and width to make the table fit exactly.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 17th 2003#118006 Report
WOW, thats VERY nice. Very professional looking.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum