TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Sitexplode V2.0

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 6th 2003#116764 Report
http://sitexplode.net/new

I want to make the thumbnails open in the iframe where main picture is. Let me know what you think.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 6th 2003#116769 Report
Wow it looks great, I wonder where you gonna put the menu at?
and I luve the texture pic
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 6th 2003#116777 Report
I think that looks great... im not really sure that the background really fits with the rest of the site, but it still looks good. I really love the colors and the layout of the entire thing, easy to understand and navigate.

Nice work man :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 6th 2003#116786 Report
You need to improve the nav-bar and that micro text crap at the bttom really needs to go. It really does not fit into the rest of your design. Other then that it looks good.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 6th 2003#116789 Report
Looks great. I'd pretty much have to agree with everything that's been said, bg doesn't work well with the rest of site, could use better nav (although the only place I see to nav to is the picture section), the picture section's mouseovers work but they don't all have thumbnails...in case you didn't know. And the micro text just seem way out of place...
Great job on it otherwise, I do like that texture pic thing.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 6th 2003#116796 Report
what would you think would be best for a background, that's usually my hardest decision sites
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 6th 2003#116799 Report
Just start making patterns and playing around with slight variations of colors that you already have.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 14th 2003#117761 Report
looks excellent, the colors are great.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 14th 2003#117762 Report
Actually im going to be the first to step up and say i dont like it. First...as mentioned before...the background. That blue is a very harsh color on the eyes. But it also contrasts way too much against the white...making the entire site appear brighter than it actually is.

what would you think would be best for a background, that's usually my hardest decision sites

You should try a more neutral color (keeping the same color scheme). Whichever color you want...gray/white it out some.

Talking about colors....the brown and gray dont really fit (mostly the brown). You already have blue/white/orange as a color scheme. 3 colors is enough. Anything more is too much.

Also the blue pic's size doesnt fit. The left side should line up with the left side of the blue box under it....and the top should line up with the top of the blue box on the right. This is really being picky...but consistency is a good thing...also it completes the square shape so it doesnt confuse the eyes as they go around your layout. Also even though i hate "cut corners"....cut the top right corner of the pic...cause every other box is cut..consistency again.

Just clicked on the sub sections....and im stuck! You need a link/button er whatever to get back to your layout/index page. I dont know how many pages your going to have...but the general rule is that you should be able to get anywhere...from anywhere within your site. This rule is a bit too much since you dont continue the same layout/nav on each page....but you do need some kinda back button.

Also your site has an odd placement (the bottom of the screen). There is an extra space above it in the first table row. You should delete that so the site centers itself.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum