TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

How does this look to views of different platforms/browsers?

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 6th 2003#116748 Report
Need some feedback on my personal website. Any comments would be awesome! Thanks!

http://www.mosallonline.com/
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 6th 2003#116751 Report
I don't really like navs that make you mouseover to figure out where things go. Took me a bit to figure out the stars were your nav buttons...It'd also be nice if the different sections didn't require a whole new window to open for me to view them...The content itself isn't my cup of tea, but that's more of a personal preference sort of thing than the other 2 comments I made. Thanks for sharing, good work otherwise.
And welcome to the forums!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 6th 2003#116760 Report
With that kinda of design makes me want to get a domain of my own :D

Anyways I'm glad you found your way to teamphotoshop where your web/graphic design skill will fly overtime :D I agree that nav bar's got to go, I mean, seriously, stars, confuses me otherwise welcome aboard
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 7th 2003#116837 Report
All good comments, I do thank you. Thanks, also, for taking it easy on a newbie like me!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 7th 2003#116896 Report
If you're a newbie then I'm Sam Roberts. I also thought that the starts were part of the design and therefore didn't think to mouseover and find links. Also I'd like to see those pictures of yours a little bigger. They're all so small, and I believe that a lot of the effect is lost. How does it look on 1280? It's right-aligned, and I would think that there's a lot of empty black space on 1280 or bigger. I can't check that, though - maybe someone else can. Really nice site, though, keep up the good work.

tom
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2003#117020 Report
Thanks for the feed back... any ideas where I can put a new nav bar?
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum