TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Need Comments and/or Suggestions

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 24th 2001#9625 Report
Hey look at the image at the link below and tell me what you think,
this is a work in progress and will be for my upcoming site.
[SIZE=1][Warning: Newbie, so please be gentle][/SIZE]

go here

I think the text should be changed.:confused:
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 24th 2001#9629 Report
I wouldn't use the blue for the Sonique text at the left. Or the glow. Just pick a big bold font. Maybe do a gradient or something, but not a glow. Also the web address to the right, the text looks like crap because it is anti-aliased. Set that to None, instead of crisp or whatever it is on now. Also I think you could pick a better shade of blue. That shade looks a little boring. Also, why do the blue bars stop before they get to the edge of the image?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 24th 2001#9639 Report
Looks Great to me. I like the the layer affect but change the font and get rid of the glow.;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 24th 2001#9643 Report
New "sonique" font, effects, and color. KISS : keep it simple stupid. The blue is a little boring. To change, select the blue to change, image>adjust>brightness/contrast. If that doesnt work for ya go to image>adjust>hue/saturation and hit colorize. You can do some different shades of blue there too. The font on the right must be chaged! Overall not bad, and 33k..not bad at all for a banner thingie. Good work! Keep it up!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 24th 2001#9656 Report
Hmmm........I like the blue......any suggestion what font i should use?

Oh yah, that's not a banner, it will be the header image
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 24th 2001#9676 Report
Yeah...thats what I meant. For a font is really personal tastes, head to http://www.geocities.com/infodell/fontsgam.html to get some cool fonts!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum