TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

starting redesign. suggestions please.

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 6th 2003#116672 Report
please give me your suggestions as i am starting the new layout in a week when i get home. i am going to make it thinner and give the whole page an indented dot bg in light grey as well as other changes. what do you think i should do?

www.swankstudios.com

also, i am obivously a single designer company. is it worth it to make it more personal and put links and affiliates and such? i was trying to go very profession but i dont know if its worth it. e.g. is it to my benefit to accentuate the fact that i am a single person by putting more personal stuff on it?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 6th 2003#116678 Report
I really like it, you are sure going on the right direction, the colors yo used matched well, just get rid of the empty space on the right side, try to fill it with a menu or something :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 6th 2003#116726 Report
I think it looks great. Perhaps it'll be more full when you add the bg, we'll see how it turns out. Took me a while to figure out where your portfolio was, but I'm sleepy right now :p . Good job, keep up the good work.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 6th 2003#116747 Report
should i go with a horizontal nav like www.pixelchick.dk? with a submenu where my current menu is?

thx for the advice! keep the comments coming!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum