TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

...this little layout of mine...Im gonna let it shine

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 5th 2003#116630 Report
Yeah Im a loser.

http://trhaynes.ionichost.com/stuff/layout.html

There you go - I think it needs a different background definately. But what?

And I'm thinking of making the featured sections plain rectangles.

And I'm changing the name so I think I'm going with the scanned-in ransom letter effect there when I get around to it.

How do you guys like it? You know how I love the harsh C&C.

tom
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 6th 2003#116632 Report
I love it with admiration man I dont care what other people say, you have found something I haven't I think the success is personal style/originainity and the scrap looking layout is very stylish I think. From my point of view, only suggestion I have is the link section where you put the teamphotoshop button, put the button somewhere else because it doesn't quiet match the style of scrap paper, put in the buttom or somewhere

Chang
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 6th 2003#116634 Report
You know how I love the harsh C&C

Havent u learned your lesson yet? Your not supposed to say "harsh C&C" when i can see it lol.

Seriously though...although im not "turned on" by it like X- fusion there.....i think its pretty good as the paper style goes.

I think it needs a different background definately. But what?

I would try a solid color...some kinda light yellow / tan / brown color. The white doesnt go well with the paper....and im not sure a messy "paper" bg would look good.

And I'm thinking of making the featured sections plain rectangles.

Good idea. I would probably make it the same color as your paper.

The only complaint i got...is i dont like the triangles and squares in the corner of everything. It just adds more chaos...where there is enough already.

.....but otherwise GJ!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 6th 2003#116636 Report
Originally posted by Rodder454

Seriously though...although im not "turned on" by it like X- fusion there.....

Come on man ,give me a break, he's obvious better than me and I'm just bit impressed by him and it is disrespectful to give someone harsh comments when they are better than you :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 6th 2003#116642 Report
it is disrespectful to give someone harsh comments when they are better than you

So it's cool to make fun of there design if your better than they are??? Is that what your saying? Dude Seriously. If we all replied and kissed everyones @$$ cause they were better than us...no progress would be made. I think its more disrespectful to not give him the feedback he deserves. Not wanting to give harsh comments cause u suck at designing doesnt help him in any way. We are here to learn!!!! Keep that in mind when you want to reply to someones post.

Also lets not *hijack* this post. Toms layout deserves a meaningful thread.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 6th 2003#116643 Report
Err ... the .jpg is corrupted btw ..
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 6th 2003#116648 Report
its not too bad although it looks like a cell on the left isn't lined up :X but other than that I'd say its fairly nicee, I'm not sure what you'd use as a bkgrnd but I'm sure you'll find something nice
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 6th 2003#116651 Report
Man you guys are messed up, All I freakin mean is that he's not bounded by tutorials and following all that **** taking style and **** from other site, he actually started his own style and I respect that because I yet am searchin for my own style/identity so don't get me wrong, I never kiss anyone's ass and I dont take crap from nobody.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum