TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Spectrum Media ... comments?

Page: 1 2 Reply
Aug 7th 2003#116836 Report
I really like it ;)

I'm running at 1024x768 and there is a scrollbar, but it scrolls down barely at all, to show that link in the bottom left, which is kind of annoying.

I have a feeling if you have more than 8 things in your portfolio it will be rather crowded trying to scroll through them all. You should have a thing where you click a link for the section of the portfolio you want--website, flyers, etc.

Also, unless I'm missing something there is no way to go back after you've clicked on your portfolio, which really doesn't matter unless you have other links there, but it still annoys me ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 9th 2003#117138 Report
Thanks for the ideas Ryujin. The portfolio one I will most definately have to work on ... you pointed out something I totally missed. And you're right about having more than 8 will make it seem crowded ... after I upload more things to my folio, I'll probably set it up how you suggested. Thanks. :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 9th 2003#117187 Report
cool 02, btw when you going to send me your cd like you promised?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 10th 2003#117258 Report
Michael, the CD is takin a lot longer than we thought it would, but don't worry, it's gettin closer to being done everyday. You gotta remember, there are going to be 16 tracks (hopefully) on the CD. I haven't forgotten about you guys. :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 10th 2003#117272 Report
not bad, i like the general design. text in the header graphic is still hard to read, just a bit fuzzy for me, maybe i'm going blind, lol.
good luck with your business, hope it's going better for you than it's been going for me in the last few years.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum