TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

site suggestions

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 4th 2003#116435 Report
Well, Ive decided to get into web hosting (as if there wern't enough people providing it already and Ive just finished the basic layout for my site. Ive been working on this for like 5 hrs straight and Im in need some comments or suggestions. I was going for a simple, clear, professional, cool kinda look.

I guess what I want to know is if this style of site would entice you to buy web hosting over a different company with the same deals, and if not, why? Hope that makes sense. Thanks

http://www.acllc.com/hosting/
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 5th 2003#116451 Report
That is really nice.

I would make the navigation text bigger, and spice it up a bit... maybe some sort of mouseover effect. Nothing too extravagant.. just some color change or something. Stylish.

Good job.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 5th 2003#116476 Report
Looks very slick and simple and nice, only suggestion make the Go button little smaller and the navigation items more closer to each other :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 5th 2003#116482 Report
Boy, is that clean! that's what I like to see :D Very professional look.

One thing, I think that you should make the main picture not so faded. I can see you did it to match the light blue, and it looks nice, but if the saturation/lightness were made so that the pic looks more vibrant, then so much the better.

Outside of that though, I can't find anythign wrong with this site. Simple and effective! Good stuff, keep it up!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 5th 2003#116487 Report
Might be a problem with the name; there's already an Envision7 hosting service. Might cause unwanted attention. :(
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 5th 2003#116501 Report
I like this. Very impressive. The colors, style, look and feel are awesome. Looks real good ... I'm sure you'll get some great response with that. Good luck.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 5th 2003#116512 Report
I think it looks good... great choice of colors and style, Its simple and very business like, but still has some great flavor

Nice work man :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 5th 2003#116521 Report
Love it! Personally I'd make it 800 across tho.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 5th 2003#116540 Report
wow...looks verrry nice :D the only things i would change are...

keep your pixelfont and decrease the height of your white nav bar or increase the size of your font and keep the current height of the nav bar

line your title (envision|hosting) a few more pixels to the right. it looks a little to close to the edge. i would indent it the same amount of space as there is between the 'y' in company and the right edge of your site.

other than that, sweet success.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 6th 2003#116685 Report
Thanks for all the comments!

Im making some changes right now and then Ill finish the rest of the site.

Thanks
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum