TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

mywriting V1 open for readers

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 3rd 2003#116234 Report
http://trhaynes.ionichost.com/mywriting

is now open for your reading pleasure. You've already seen the design but look around and tell me if theres anything I can do to make it better and I'll try to get around to it. Anyone want to link exchange?

tom
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 3rd 2003#116235 Report
I like it tom just wondering you gonna be a writer? I really cant stand of even writing any papers makes too much headache to me
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 3rd 2003#116239 Report
Naw I really only write for school, but when I get a good subject, I enjoy taking the time to do it well. Especially the paper on phobias, the walk home from school, and the ice rink ones. And I might as well let other people read them if they're good, right? Plus I wanted to make a website and this seemed like as good content as any.

tom
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 4th 2003#116321 Report
I think it looks pretty good, but I think the middle / content area needs some more work. Right now it looks really plain and out of place compared to the rest of the site, kidnof looks like there is a background image that is suppost to load and doesnt or something like that.

Maybe somekind of a border or drop shadow would make the entire thing look a little more "wraped up" you know what i mean? Other then those few thigns I think it looks pretty good. I like the picture at the top and the title :D

Nice work
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum