TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Digital Dream Design

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 1st 2003#116043 Report
Im back! Yay right? Anyhow check out my new site. I even bought a spiffy domain and hosting.

www.digi-dream.net
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 1st 2003#116046 Report
looks nice man, I really luv your header, make me feel like an a total beginner!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 1st 2003#116050 Report
I like it, looks great! Nice spiffy domain too :p !
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 1st 2003#116054 Report
Yo seriously, that domain is so spiffy, it's like the spiffiest spiff that ever spiffed. Ever.

Anyway, site's pretty nice, i dont see a point to the bottom footer which is pretty much the same as the header.

I don't know why but I feel that the life kind of stops between the header and the footer. Seems to be a bit plain. might wanna do something to it? maybe choose another shade of gray or something *(like a lighter one)

finally maybe your footer should be al the way at the bottom, bordering the end of the page. that would be cool

otherwise, it's pretty nice. keep it up.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 1st 2003#116058 Report
Well I do want to do more with the central area; it is bland and needs work. The footer is just there; *shrug* but it would look odd if there wasnt one, or it was totally different IMO.

Its a work in progress; but for the most part is functionally complete.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 3rd 2003#116211 Report
I think it looks great... other then the content. The content area like you said needs some work and I agree, it is rather bland and kindof sticks out to much (almost) compared to the rest of the design.

Other then that I think it looks great... and I like the footer being thing Makes everything come together.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum