TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

I updated my portfolio again, what do you think?

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 1st 2003#115970 Report
http://www.classicluther.com/test

Also if you have time you can comment on some additional photography

http://www.classicluther.com/test/Camera
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 1st 2003#115991 Report
its nice nothing bad to say about , but the only thing i suggest is change the breadcrumb menu font ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 1st 2003#116049 Report
Once again, you insist with the nub font.

I'm telling you man, go with the more standard stuff, it looks nicer.

also i'm not one for the logo... doesnt turn me on.

Also, the position of the site is vertically centered if there is no content, whereas it is aligned to the top if there is content. I assume this will change when all the areas are filled with content?

one more thing, why not just put all the links for "Resume Portfolio Photography" right on the bottom witht he rest of them? Why have it someplace else?

Other than that, it looks pretty sharp. I thoroughly enjoy the photographs, especially the ones you used for the actual site design i.e. the photography section pic with the screw, the traffic light with the portfolio, etc.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 2nd 2003#116147 Report
I feel special. I got to see the designs before you all did. *sighs* Well, that moment's gone. :(

Anyway, I like it. It's clean, and it's very friendly on the browser. Both of those aspects are very important.

One thing that does look strange though would be the scanlines in the background. It doesn't look bad, but it's just odd.

All in all, good work, and I can't wait to see the finished results.

Chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum