TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

image test . .

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 23rd 2001#9558 Report
i only used 2 filters, im proud, tell me what you think . . .

hammer
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 23rd 2001#9561 Report
wow, im really impressed. i like your colours. and thats cool how your logo is a clover, pretty sweet! but i think the red eye in the background stands out a little too much. I like the font, and for only using 2 filters thats really nice. good job. and welcome to teamphotoshop
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 23rd 2001#9564 Report
death to filters. i hate them. i use blur occasionally, but only if i've had a lot to drink.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 23rd 2001#9571 Report
yeah i used to be a filter junkie but now i try and stay as filterless as possible . . .filters are about as good as a fat girl in a swim meet . . . .the only ones i used in the picture are the chrome on the clover, but i already know how to make chrome now without filters, and the green sparkles around the words hammer and the clover, but i know how to do that too now . . . well i gots to make myself a sig, i will post that up soon for you guys to check out, and thanks for your comments . . .
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 23rd 2001#9573 Report
that is nice dude. Very styllish.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 24th 2001#9653 Report
I like it. Colors might look better a little less saturated.

I use to love filters too but know I try to make everything I do with just what comes with Photoshop.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 24th 2001#9654 Report
how do u people get so good!!! hehe, damn, i have enough trouble making nice things WITH filters, and here u make stuff w/ only 2!!! GJ!!

if u could help me, what'd be sweat
not sure if that's sweet or sweat, oh well...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 24th 2001#9707 Report
hey thanks guys/girls, I am working on a new pic I will put up soon when i finsh, thanks for your comments, please if you have more tell me, i would love to hear them, thanks . .LataZ// ..
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 25th 2001#9731 Report
personally "Hammer" I think it sucks, I'm gonna come to your house and shoot you in the mouth. oh wait, no I'm not, I'm just kidding. but I am coming over tomorrow to skate that pool, so beware my son, beware

::sidenote:: for anyone who doesnt know this, Hammer and i know eachother personally and are good friends. im not really planning on killing him.... you are the weakest link... goobye
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum