TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Heya everybody!! I'm the new guy around here!

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Jul 23rd 2001#9534 Report
Welcome aboard!!!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 23rd 2001#9542 Report
Well. I'm also new around her, except I have hardly said anything.
Erm, I'm attempting to learn PHotoshop so i can make some killer graphics for my upcoming site.
About the site. well you can see, but you'll laugh www.sonique.f2s.com
I'm in the middle of learning PHP and refreshing my memory about CSS and other various coding....
Gimme a little big and i'll have it up...
Make ask for a lot of help in the mean time.
About Sig: Temorary Logo off mah site
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 24th 2001#9683 Report
that sig is pretty sweet, keep up the good work PiXeL
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 25th 2001#9889 Report
Welcome to both of you. It's nice having a few hundred members... Sort of like an ongoing conference! Anyway, nice sig, good crystals, PiXel. I'm weird sometimes, not exactly mean ;)... By the way, some of your info is as mine...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 26th 2001#9924 Report
Sup. Don't hang around here too long, you'll get addicted. j/k. How long have you been using ps and what other programs are you using? (I'm 13 too.)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 26th 2001#9926 Report
I've been using Photoshop for quite a while, actually.

I'm using a program called "Adobe Premiere 6.0" to put together a music video I am making. Specifically a Gundam Wing music video. I record scenes from the show with a program called HyperCam, then I upload it, put it together, and import the music with Adobe Premiere 6.0.

But I guess you mean Photoshop related programs don't you? Photoshop is the only imaging software that I use. I don't use Paint Shop Pro, nor anything else.

I mostly stick with Adobe products anyway. To me, Adobe makes the best software. So I mainly stick with Adobe. :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 26th 2001#9930 Report
ahhh a rival =) hehe im 14 started making things in adobe when i was 13, damnit and i thought i was the only 14 year old this good =P
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 26th 2001#9939 Report
hey, thats pretty cool. i started when i was 13 with PhotoShop too. now im fourteen :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 26th 2001#9965 Report
Wow! nice sig... Keep up the good work man.

am I the oldest one here? I am 22 years and will be 23 in Oct. hmm.... hope not.... well anyways.... I am also newer here and I still haven't got away from all my other projects to make me a sig yet but soon I will make one for myself.. ok type to everyone l8r...

P.S: Hey SONIQUE, Your from Missiouri I see... I just moved back up to Indiana back in Jan. from Eureka Missiouri (Near Six Flags)
What part of Missiouri you live in?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 26th 2001#9967 Report
Thanks man, I try. I got into graphic design a year back and I dont think I've ever stopped. I'm really impressed with some of the younger peoples work aswell. NOA you have a great sig. I like the sort of Soundwave in the backgroud and the text you used for your name is nice.

Keep up the great work man.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum