TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Zero Tolerance

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 24th 2003#114971 Report
http://www.ztplayers.com/

This is a site that my friend and I did for a Counter-Strike clan called Zero Tolerance.

My friend and I did the actual designwork together.

I am responsible for all the flashwork done in both the intro and the mainsite.

My friend did the html coding and content.

C&C is nice thanks in advance
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 24th 2003#114973 Report
Reminds me of 2advanced.. :p
But that's all right, I like the pictures and the colors. Maybe the intro-flash is a bit useless, but it's cool
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 24th 2003#115005 Report
I like those rollover effects
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 24th 2003#115006 Report
that's pretty cool.

Intros are stupid, but this one was pretty well made..

The site itself is ...well, a bit boring and empty.
The header's nice and all, but it's damn huge, lol.
Try to spice the content up a bit too.

But overall, I think it's a well done site even if too empty.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 24th 2003#115015 Report
Ugh the intro made the site seem promising at first, but the actual display of content itself is quite repulsive compared to the Flash work. Nice try making the [massive] header fade horizontally but it ends too abruptly on the bottom. Roster should be organized into tables with a better layout of the legend; a list looks messy, tables makes it easier to read and it looks better.

I can say GJ on the Flash since I can't do it myself (both money- and skill-wise) but you should exert more effort on the coding in my opinion.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 24th 2003#115023 Report
Yeah I kindof tend to agree... the into is great ;) and the header image is good, but the content area is really undeveloped. Maybe throw some kindof a background in there to set it apart from the background of the entire page. Work on making some titles or something other then the use of just text.

Other then that though I think it looks great
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 25th 2003#115114 Report
I have to say the intro is impressive 'cause I have no idea how to make flash, I liked your menu with the rollover effects. Only thing I didnt like is pretty much like everyone else said, header too big it kinda squeezes the content under so people like me use 800 x 600 resolution get first impression that was like a entrance page or something. everything else nice, dress up the contents it would be a great site.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 25th 2003#115170 Report
the beginnin flash should be sped up a lot, also, add sum cool music

maby sumthing like linkin park - sick of it
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 25th 2003#115171 Report
yup intro isn't bad.. the main iface though could use some more work. seems as though that building effect has been overdone, granted i have used it before but i'd say that should be the last time ya use it...

also the flash might be cooler with a few audio effects, not music, but audio sounds for the intro and possibly the links would be cool.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum