TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

.jpg layout I made - code it or change it?

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 24th 2003#114927 Report
Made this for my uncle as I really don't like the site he made with Frontpage templates (http://www.hobancottage.com) for our summer cottage. I thought I would suggest this to him but I think he likes the one he has because of the ease he has of updating the site. I've never used Frontpage, so if I made a site for him and sent him the .html files and images, could he open it in Frontpage and edit it almost the same ease that he updates the site he has now? I know that he wouldn't have the same database capabilities (see members page) but I think he deserves a little better looking site. Our family (the main viewers of the site), are mostly newbie web users, so I'm probably not going to make it too complicated. Enough talk, what do you think of the layout?

http://trhaynes.ionichost.com/stuff/cottagelayout.jpg

Also, if I code it, how big should I make it? I guess I'll have to see but what do you guys think? You probably have huge browsers so how would it look if it was made for a 600x800 browser? Bad? /// shuts mouth ///

tom
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 24th 2003#114935 Report

You do not have access to this document

Can't see it. :(
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 24th 2003#114992 Report
Copy and paste and it should work. Add a space, etc. It works.

tom
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 24th 2003#115016 Report
The preview makes it seem like you're planning on using iFrames for the content area ... try to avoid using them as often as possible. I think you should actually base it off the existing layout and make it more appealing.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 24th 2003#115049 Report
No iFrames, just a td with overflow=auto. But thats like an iFrame; why shouldn't I use them?

tom
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum