TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Classic Car Chrome

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 17th 2003#114129 Report
[url]www..
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 17th 2003#114130 Report
Best viewed at 1600x1200? Thats not realistic, man. It looked decent on my 1024x768 browser, but you should probably test at lower browsers, and then say something like "best viewed at 1024x768 or higher". Even make it compatible for 800x600. The more compatibility the better, right?

I also really don't understand your site - what are the chrome ovals at the top for? I'm guessing they're links, but I can't really tell. The page takes a long time to load and to scroll for me, and I can't really figure out where you're going to put any textual content.

Also, a minor thing, the image on the splash page (which is not needed) isn't vertically centered.

Good looking site, though. Just giving you my opinion.

tom
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 17th 2003#114145 Report
I really like that chrome stuff you got on there... those little buttons are pretty cool. But i do have a few suggestions...

1. Take of the music thing at the bottom of the page... I would really consider removing that, it just looks unprofessional with that ugly wmp thing sitting at the bottom. And the music really isnt needed.

2. Most people dont work at 1600x1200, personally I do, but most other people dont... so i think having that on your page like trhaynes said isnt really going to look to professional. I think with the size of the images... you could probably lower that down to something smaller and make things look a little more resonable.

3. You have 3 different styles of text on your site... i would really recommend making them either all the same or making them fit the color scheme of the site better.

heres some exammples of what im talking about...
"copyright RICHARDDZIENDZIELOWSKI" the copyright part is whit and your name is black.. and then contact is white and tutorials is black... see what im saying?

Overall i think its a really good start to what could be a really nice site... make a few changes and I think you will havve it :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum