TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

DreamingWell.com

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 16th 2003#113987 Report
Proud to present DreamingWell.com

This is just my resume site. Tell me what you think about the look.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 16th 2003#113993 Report
These days I make web pages on the side; that is probably why you are here.

No semicolon, either add an 'and', split the sentence into two, or reword the sentence and keep the semicolon.

Most of the pages I create are completely from scratch, and totally tailored to a client's specific needs.

Remove the comma, its not needed.

I provide all the services, and information needed to have a custom built website up and running; and of course the support afterward.

Same as before, delete the comma.

Also, I would recommend using a PHP form instead of your downloading and emailing method. Thats a big turn-off, nobody wants to do all that. It will be much easier on your future clients. Other than that, looks good.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 16th 2003#113995 Report
I think it looks alright, but i have a few suggestions....

1. do something with the text navigation. I think it need some buttons or something cause that text just looks out of place and slaped on there there. make it fit the style of the header more.

2. center the content of the page, it looks kindof lobsided because its centered, but not in the cell... so its all over to the left side.

3. choose a smaller font, im on 1600x1200 using ie6 with a textsize of smallest.. and that is HUGE... I would recomment using verdena and make it much smaller.

other then that i think its a good start... with a little work it will be a good portfolio/resume layout.. simple, but appealing and stylish
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum