TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Critic on my site

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 21st 2001#9293 Report
I would like some critics for my page.

Click here for the site.

btw m[X] is my real nickname, its just i registered it here..and forgot pass...and i forgot the email i set for the nick so i cant get my lost pass =)... So critic on my site please.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 21st 2001#9299 Report
+Nice overall design
+Good interface

-Color scheme needs work (Orange with gray doesn't look right to me)
-Text is somewhat hard to read.

Anyway, I think you're on the right track...just do a little more tweaking...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 21st 2001#9309 Report
The colorscheme:

I like your colorscheme. The orange maybe should be a bit less brighter. But grey and orange looks cool... It gives your site a futuristic feeling.

fontcolor::

I think your fontcolor is too softgrey. It should be as dark as your backgroundcolor.

Link color::

on your files-page you have those standard blue links! I hate those! And besides, they clash with your colorscheme. Change that!

overall:

I like your site. It's pretty basic, but looks nice... Just change a few things and keep up the good work!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 21st 2001#9322 Report
The thing I noticed.. The colors...uhmm.. but anyways, you have like a grid in all the yellowish orange (or whatever color that is), EXCEPT in your MX. You might consider that too.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 21st 2001#9325 Report
I agree with everything *NL* said. The title text is too dark compared to the dark grey background. And the body text is too light compared to the light grey background. Just switch them and you'll be doing fine. Also the link color. Make it orange or something. That reflex blue just clashes with everything. Your header bar is really thick, and I'm sure people with lower resolutions would have to scroll vertically to see anything at all. They would also have to scroll just to see the navigation because it is so far down.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 21st 2001#9347 Report
Well I actually kind of resent that comment about the orange and grey. I like the orange and grey color scheme. Those are my 2 colors lately.

No, don't think I would base a whole site on those colors, but I do like them together.

But the orange scrollbar?.......................a little much.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 21st 2001#9348 Report
Thanks for the replys...il fix the site in a couple mins.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 21st 2001#9349 Report
Sphinx cool sig, but you need to optimize it a bit more, try to keep sigs under 25k in size please.

file > Save For Web

Snore
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 23rd 2001#9507 Report
geez, snore....you're like the kid that reminds the teacher that the class was supposed to have a quiz today!;)

anyhow, i think the row of button on the left looks pretty sloppy. font is boring and 'web design' looks crammed into that button.

the grays and orange color scheme is not terribly original but effective.

i think the treatment of the scroll bar is a bit extreme. (i've never understood why peope see the need to alter it)
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum