TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

General Good Stuff

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 11th 2003#112985 Report
I dunno if any of you get PC World magazine, but I just got my most recent issue with a bunch of (they say 101, but I didn't count) good sites... one or two of whice where PS related. I haven't personally tried the movie tutorials yet, but the http://www.russellbrown.com/ site seems pretty good. They also listed computer-darkroom.com for some PS tuts, when I took a glance it seemed to focus a lot on digi-photo touch-up type stuff but it seems like a good resource for that kind of info (not much of anything on digi-art design with PS that I saw), they also had scanner/monitor calibration type tips there too. There were plenty of other PS unrelated sites that I can list or PM to you if you'd like 'em (good windows clean-up tpye stuff and just some general info sites that'll do the body good ). So if you want me to post 'em or send 'em to ya, just send me a PM or leave a post up.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 15th 2003#113741 Report
Well.......Uhm. Not that good to me.....
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 15th 2003#113838 Report
The site seems kinda retarded to me. Plus he uses frames, so I think he should be slow-roasted on a rotisserie.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 15th 2003#113845 Report
lol hate the mouse overs and hate the colours
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 6th 2003#116671 Report
Not to offend you man but sure reminds me of cartoonnetwork or something, I mean come on.. If you do photo retouching tutorial at least design some quality photos on the site to make it more professional looking
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum