TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Any comments on my design?

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 21st 2001#9261 Report
Hi.. ben making my web page. and i think its about done.. But, would like some feedback. so what you guys think about it ?
www.comablack.mine.nu/blacknet/default.asp
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 21st 2001#9280 Report
That is very nice. MAybe cut size down on the enter sign. And make small so you don't have to scroll to see info at bottom. And on teh actual site lower the opacity on the background cause at the moment it is quite hard to see.
But overall i think you have a decent site on your hands.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 21st 2001#9291 Report
Pretty cool, maybe reduce the page size. Splash page looks good at a "420" perspective, makes my head spin. lol
By the way....Pink Floyd "Animals"....one of the greatest albums ever. (quote on sig, for the unknowing)
Lates,
Justin
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 21st 2001#9323 Report
THe site should be looked at in 1024*768..

Well i like darks side more.. but animals is a good record
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 21st 2001#9324 Report
2 splash pages is a bit excessive. That's two clicks, and two load times people have to wade through before they even see your site. The scanlines are very distracting. The text is almost impossible to read over that bright, busy background. You should also consider increasing the leading (line spacing) with CSS, because they are way too close together to read easily. There's a big grey box halfway down the navigation. The bottom part of the site is all jumbled up, and there are quite a few grey spaces where the images don't line up.

At least reduce the contrast of the background where you have text and the navigation. Put a white layer over it on like 30% opacity so you can actually read the text. (and change the text to black if you do that so there is some contrast) And increase the line spacing. I for one couldn't stand to read that text for more than like 30 seconds. Even if I could read whatever language that is.

I think it's a nice design for the most part, if you just payed a little more attention to how people will actually use the site, rather than how cool it looks. It's pretty, but very hard to read and use.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 21st 2001#9341 Report
ok tnx.. gonna make it black...

All the gfx files load, when you enter the default.asp page..

WHen i look at it, the images match everyplace.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 22nd 2001#9370 Report
first thing that came to me is it took to long to get to the actual main page. I think you can use a splash for this one, but keep it a very small simple splash page. And everything is popping up, annoying almost, I think they should open in the same window. Other than that, I like the design very original, cool stuff.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum