TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

ecommerce site review

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 10th 2003#112770 Report
hi guys
i have created this ecommerce site for my client.see it and give me suggestion.what to change.thabnkyou
here is the link Ecommerce Web
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 10th 2003#112790 Report
a few quick things:

-the featured book images are broken (the html is looking for them on your D drive rather than the web)

-it could use more of a logo. the text treatment is pretty plain. not to mention blurry.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 10th 2003#112821 Report
It's pretty adequate for it's intended purpose, but just fix the links, and as charm said, redo the text so it's sharper. And this is more personal preference, but I don't like the comic sans font...or comic-sans looking font. It just screams "I am 11, here is my geocities homepage." Maybe just me though.

Other than that, looks good .
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 11th 2003#112941 Report
Jeez, I would kill for a name like Kashaful Mahjoob. :D

As far as the site goes, i say it's too plain. Color scheme and layout are fine, but a little more eye candy wouldn't hurt.

I agree with lifeonaplate with the comic sans font, to me that always has that "Here come the clowns" impact on me too.

The logo in the top left is really not that sharp.

there's a part of the page at the bottom that just cuts everything off. could you just take that out, so the page continues to the bottom, and put the text "Call (416) 759-6185 to order Download Book List" inside the text box? I think that would be better.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum