TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Okay here's the site

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 21st 2001#9260 Report
Okay, so the navigation isn't that great, and the message board doesn't really resize that well in all screen sizes. Just a site that I'm messin with. There's still alot of work I have to do on it since it's still pretty much under construction. Anything you think I should do to it? Anything I should take away?

here's the link!
watercrumbs.com

One.
Esplendido
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 21st 2001#9265 Report
But I do have some suggestions. 1.Remove the white blob under the name as it takes away from that rich colour you've got going on. 2. I would make your navigation on it's own frame so that when you start filling up the content underneath you won't have to scroll to navigate.

(oops I think I confused even myself here on this one. One I mean is instead of having the two frames make it three. One for your logo{like you have it now}, one for your navigation, that everything from your navigation line up, and one for the content. The last one should be the only scrollable one.)

I hope you get that, otherwise sorry for the confusion. I'm tired and it's getting hard to think. :-)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 21st 2001#9267 Report
Very nice. Its smooth and the colors are nice. I really dont like that asian lookin font all that much, but that's mainly because I keep seeing it popping up everywhere. But if it fits, it fits right? It works in that spot. Not too over crowded either.

The artwork section is nice, I hope to see more from you. It's not the look, it's the message.

I am in total agreement with you on the old school hip hop vs the new school. I used to listen to Public Enemy, Run DMC (Not really a message to give, but it's better IMO than any rap these days). Chuck D is still one of the smartest musical artists I listen to.

Maybe think about having your forum open up in its own window, or have it load into _parent. Its a pain to scroll over to the right to read the whole topic.

For the most part, Its a well design, well planned site. Keep up the good work.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 21st 2001#9269 Report
Yeah, I was really contemplating on killin' the transparent white blob on the left hand side and adding an extra frame for the nav.

And as for the message board opening up in its' own window is definitely something I'll look into.

All constructive criticism is welcome. Thanks again!

One.
Esplendido
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 21st 2001#9278 Report
very nice and clean. I love it man. Cool and orginal. Simple but effective.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 22nd 2001#9372 Report
i like it, I'd say more but i'm too tired to think :confused: I really like the logo tho.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 23rd 2001#9474 Report
i think its great. the navigation is decent, but you make up for it in color scheme and artwork -- i also like the tag you have in the background and on the logo

good stuff
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 23rd 2001#9497 Report
THanks again yall.

I gotta say...this is probably the most helpful board i've ever been on!

One.
Esplendido
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum