TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Personal Site

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jul 10th 2003#112822 Report
It doesn't look too much the same aside from the colors...and last time I checked colors aren't copyrighted:D

I really like it though, and I think the plus things are just fine. I dunno, I kinda agree with supah, I think it looks just great left aligned. Only thing I'm kinda wondering is if you really need the "Central navigation" text. Either way though it looks really good, and I think the rollovers are pretty awesome too. Great job!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 11th 2003#112942 Report
Yeah, i noticed that too, no need to say "central navigation."

One more thing. "Llama edition" ? Haha, pure brilliance!

I also love the "SevenEightOhThree" thang, and the little word "end" at the bottom of each text box.

You've got a lot of lovely quirks in this website :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 12th 2003#113098 Report
First of all, I realize how long you've probably spent on this design concept, so I would like to owe my respect for you taking the time to at least make something.

THOUGHTS. I personally like what you've done. It's professional, and it's very neatly cut and polished. I would recommend to put a hault on any more use of the global "+" symbol, though, as people will feel they are being bombarded by an overly used segment to your content. I'm speaking from experience, as many people e-mailed me from an old design I had in 2001.

All in all, good work! I hope to see more content, soon. I hope you let us know, when it's all finished.

Christopher William Coddington (Xzandar / cwcandromeda),
CWCONLINE Administrator/Webmaster
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 13th 2003#113327 Report
I like the color scheme and overall layout. As the others have mentioned, I would center it in the page....
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 13th 2003#113468 Report
thanks for all the nice comments guys! I will be continuing finishing the other pages, I will repost the site when it's all done
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 14th 2003#113586 Report
looks nice inhale agree about the centering issue
also maybe just under the header have a little bit of a gradient ? of a dark grey just before the content.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum