TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

the new CPx

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jul 10th 2003#112704 Report
How about i just make it in dutch yeah ill just do that becouse portefolio is the dutch word for it oh and i think if you were from another country that you can make a spelling mistake 2 im gonna do the site in dutch mazzel mensen en het ging om de layout niet de spelling
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 10th 2003#112721 Report
Originally posted by !mo0chan!
I'm just curious about where you got CPX from. :(

Moo. You ripped this guy's title off! Dude. That is not cool.

I mean mcpx and cpx...Not cool.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 11th 2003#112902 Report
Ok you may say what you want but i started cpx 3 years ago !!
So dont say to me i ripped it of from someone else .
First you need to think before you say anything

And i really know that im the first one that has that name

Wij weten dat wij eerste zijn !
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 11th 2003#112945 Report
No, no. That's not a rip, msz. After all, cpx is an acronym for controlla project x.

On another note, controlla project x is a bit of a corny name, isn't it? and what is this trion project x, webterror project x ... straight out of a noobs dictionary o_o

controllaX, just shut up about the dutch. Mal Jes was just trying to make a point. If you're gonna make a professional site, or a site that's very well known, you had better get your grammar straight. If that means having it proofread by someone who's very fluent or very good in English, then so be it. Just make sure it's right.

I know for sure that if I was doing a site in Dutch, and my dutch was shaky, that I would have a Dutch person look it over. It's a no brainer.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 11th 2003#112959 Report
First of all i dont know why we are even talking about stuff like that this topic was just posted for comments about the layout not the index
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum