TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

New layout

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 7th 2003#111977 Report
I don't really need a website but was goofing around with a layout anyways:

http://stu.aii.edu/~ds303/toptest1.jpg

http://stu.aii.edu/~ds303/toptest2.jpg

On the first I just put in the title to get a feel for it, I will mess around with the font/design later. On the second one I need to mess around with the color theme and the letters of the title, but you get what I'm going for.

Any suggestions welcome. Thanks.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 7th 2003#111980 Report
I like #1 the best. Keep up the good work! =D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 7th 2003#111981 Report
i agree the other 1 dosent really fit in together because of that banner, but i think to add a lil "umph" to the first one u should take out the nav bar on the 2nd one and put it on the first, on the second one there are clouds on the nav bar but if u put it on the 1st one no one would no it was clouds they'd just think it was a pattern, im not to sure if what i said made sense, i think it did, lol

but anyway gj
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 7th 2003#111985 Report
Looks great for the most part. IMO, drop the title image in the second one...just not so pleasing to the eyes. It just has this compressed look about it...maybe that's what you're going for but I think it clashes with the crispness of the nav bar.
I like the first one, but in that one I think you should up the contrast or brightness juuuust a little on the home button, and take it down a bit on the about icon. Just a tiny tiny bit though, because that's a great effect. My main objections are the sidebars. I dunno about the pattern there, it just looks to flat and doesn't mesh with the rest of it. Also it seems like there's a little clipping problem on the right border where you can see a bit of the shape. Perhaps add a border? Anyway it looks great I just think you need to do something about the side bars. and whenever you get a chance, some color .
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 7th 2003#111986 Report
Digital waste is the perfect title for that.:D
especially when digital is spelt wrong.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 7th 2003#111988 Report
Lol I didn't even notice I spelt it wrong on the second.

Lifeonaplanet the circle thingies are/is the background, so it should fill out your browser when I set bg=bg.gif, I just put that in the jpg to get a feel for the bg. I made the pic bigger so you can move it around and make it fill out your browser so it looks like it would when the site is coded.

Thanks for the comments.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 7th 2003#112016 Report
Make the links just plain white instead of transparent with the clouds showing through or whatever you have done. It looks too messy. A navigation should be easy to locate and read. So make those just plain white.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 7th 2003#112057 Report
definantly #1
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum