TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

KuttingEdgeGraphix.com

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 4th 2003#111611 Report
Hey guys whats up, I am starting a graphic design business and teamed up with another guy that does alot of car design stuff.
So far I have only recieved positive reviews of the site, but uhmm...I dunno, I am pretty sure you guys can spot anything that might not look like it belongs there...Enough talking,heres the link:

http://www.kuttingedgegraphix.com
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 4th 2003#111612 Report
i personally think thats a bit busy; but hey its your webbie, i think simple is better

im not to fond of the the glowing mouse overs either ,
think that should change to a diff colour,

and finnaly your logo button seems to be phucked up
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 4th 2003#111615 Report
Yea the whole site isn't done yet, but it will be today.

Yea I totally agree with you that simple is better,BUT, most if not all of our customers we get like that sort of look. So that is the reason why we went that route.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 4th 2003#111616 Report
Oh yea for the rollovers, do you have any idea of what color I should go with? Or if I should do something else instead of the glowing color?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 4th 2003#111622 Report
It looks okay for THAT kind of site. 1 thing I dont like is the vertical pipe thing behind your buttons. The one that is to the right of the buttons looks okay, but the one behind it looks too busy and insignificant. Other than that, its good.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 6th 2003#111822 Report
it's not bad... I do get a feeling of being attacked by all the skulls and things but I really don't know who your target public is - may be Sepultura fans with a penchant for fast cars...in which case the site may be right on the spot....

some nice graphics.... I do find it a bit busy but hey - it's all depending on who your clients are....
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 6th 2003#111839 Report
It didn't load for me. At all. White screen.

tom
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 9th 2003#112425 Report
I think it looks alright, but the white paper thing in the middle looks really out of place when compared to the dark/metal look of the rest of the site... I would work on changing that to better fit the style of the site... but other then that I think it looks pretty good ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum