TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Please Help!!!

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jul 20th 2001#9111 Report
ok, i have the basic idea for this band website, but im stuck with the actual interface. the one i have now is decent but im not sure how professional it looks. the band also wants the website to have a blue/green look to it...

any suggestions?!?! please help me!!! hahaha, ive hit a wall

http://www.audiogalaxy.com/bands/fighttosurvive/Whendreamsdie/background.JPG

thank you!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 20th 2001#9116 Report
Hrm. Awefully black and whiteish...wheres that green/blue hue you were talking about? I think you should go back and do an image>adjust>hue/saturation or whatever. Or even colorize it. The font is kinda dull but fits strangely well.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 20th 2001#9118 Report
well its just black and white right now because i couldnt decide how to stick the colors in... should i just give it a blue/green hue or make different parts blue, and other parts green?

thanks
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 20th 2001#9121 Report
The when dreams die and the bar below should be a blue, while the rest should be given a slight green tint IMO. They should be small tints...otherwise it would be overwhelming.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 20th 2001#9122 Report
whats "IMO" mean?

and what do u think about the nav bar? should i change it?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 20th 2001#9125 Report
Keep the navbar...the text is debatable...you could keep it but it would look better with some cool fonts http://www.geocities.com/infodell/fontsgam.html is a good site for em. If you're going to get a font there dont get something overboard and wierd. And give the text a cool rollover effect. IMO means in my opinion, IMHO means in my humble opinion.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 20th 2001#9127 Report
well i have to keep it simple so they overall style stays uniform -- the rollover i have right now is that the words turn white
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 20th 2001#9128 Report
The navbar is really hard to decide to change or not. The woman looks very 50-ish straight from the comic book look to it, and the navbar's font compliments it because its...well an old type of font. They kind compliment each other. It's really what you think to change font or not. And thats exactly the type of rollover I was thinking of. If you do the tinting right this should come out good!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 20th 2001#9130 Report
ahhh, you're on the same track as me -- i want to stay with it, but im just not 100% sure if the actual nav bar is in the right place or not
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 20th 2001#9132 Report
Normally putting the navbar at the bottom is a big design no-no, but since it looks like you are going to do the site in a popup window. I think you can get away with it since no one is going to have to scroll vertically to see the navigation. I'd say it all looks pretty good. Just tint everything and make it colorful. Don't limit yourself to just blue/green. That will get boring real quick. Add some other colors as well. Also, you may think about switching that image of the woman with each page. Because it would also get a little old looking at the same picture. Mix it up a little. One question... What's the difference between the Media and Watch&Listen sections? That isn't very apparent, and they look to be the same thing. May want to switch one of them to make it easier to tell where to go.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum