TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

New layout

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Jun 26th 2003#110379 Report
My website, AtomiC ArT has a new layout. Some parts are flash and some parts are photoshop. I was just wondering what you guys think. I know it's not that great but any help is appreciated.

Here's the link... http://www.angelfire.com/pro/atomic_art

Please excuse any pop-ups. I am trying to get a full host so this is temporary.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 26th 2003#110403 Report
heh. Kind of the same as last time...

By the way, I suggest that in your tutorial, you be more specific and elaborate on what you need to do, including pictures as necessary. The more pictures, the easier it is to understand what you're doing.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 26th 2003#110429 Report
dude, this is just m.o,

im not to fond of it mainly because its flash, and when it loads its not centered , think it should be,

i like the banner but think the text on "atomic art" should b changed too ,

just m.o , hope it helps a lil
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 26th 2003#110436 Report
No, that didn't really help mikeydude because it's just you that doesn't like the flash part. supahsekzy, it is kind of the same but i think it is a little more organized and more thought out this time. I will see what I can do with the tutorials but I think that I gave plenty of information in them. I've never done flash tutorials so those are probably the ones that need fixed.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 26th 2003#110437 Report
Oh, and about the text. I chose that text because it looks kind of like something that you would see written on a container that has the atomic sign. I don't know if that makes sense or not.lol
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 26th 2003#110445 Report
why ask for help if you refuse to accept what others say?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 26th 2003#110452 Report
" because it's just you that doesn't like the flash part"

You had two replyS including me!
how the hell can u say that ? !
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 26th 2003#110459 Report
Dude, supersaiyan, Mikeydude has a very valid point.
You should listen to him.

Your site is in flash when, in all honesty, it doesn't need to be.
Why make your site flash when there's minimal movement? Just a rotating logo (that can be done with animated gif) and a line moving back and forth (you can do without it). You also have rollovers (doable with JS) and that's it.

You don't need flash, and you don't need to be making people download a plugin for a site that hardly uses flash's capabilities.

I suggest you make this site html.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 26th 2003#110530 Report
I did it in flash because it was the easiest way IMO. Beisdes, most people have a flash plug-in. There doesn't have to be movement to use flash. My news box is in Flash and there is no movement at all except for when you scroll down. Split, i never refused what they said...
im not to fond of it mainly because its flash
It makes it sound like he hates flash. Thats why I made the statement that I did. Also, he didn't give me that much useful help...I mean, i appreciate his reply and everything but he just criticized and didn't really back it up.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 26th 2003#110531 Report
Oh, forgot to say...When I get a full host instead of free-host then I will definetly make the site more "flash-worthy." This is just temporary so I didn't spend endless hours trying to make it perfect.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum