TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Simple ecom site for eBook - Thoughts

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 25th 2003#110253 Report
http://www.healchronicfatigue.com

I used the standard OSC layout for this site. I was a quick job, and I need to put some more work into it...but let me know what you guys think!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 25th 2003#110280 Report
not enough umph
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 25th 2003#110310 Report
Well I think it has some positive things in it. The whole site in general reminds me a lot of those website templates out there. Barnes and Noble for example has a real generic site that in a way reminds me of yours. I’m not saying that’s a bad thing. You may want that look.

I think from a design standpoint though it’s very plain and could definitely use some different elements in it. I think maybe since its mainly content the navigation and possibly the header and graphics could use some re-doing.

There’s my two cents.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 25th 2003#110314 Report
Yeah, Flackbait covered my gripe
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 25th 2003#110321 Report
Originally posted by FlackBait
Well I think it has some positive things in it. The whole site in general reminds me a lot of those website templates out there. Barnes and Noble for example has a real generic site that in a way reminds me of yours. I’m not saying that’s a bad thing. You may want that look.

I think from a design standpoint though it’s very plain and could definitely use some different elements in it. I think maybe since its mainly content the navigation and possibly the header and graphics could use some re-doing.

There’s my two cents.

I completly agree with you guys. Like I said, it is based on the generic OSC layout. It was a quick and easy way to get a site online, and it does need somework (ok, a lot of work).

However, I do want to keep it simple. People with CFS will be visiting this site, so we want to make something modest, and simple.

Maybe I just need to incorporate some graphics -- to give it that umph -- I just needs to look trustworthy, and simple so people can find what they're looking for.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum