TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

First site

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 23rd 2003#109732 Report
First Site:

Looking for some comments, (hopefully positive). Site is still in progress. I am planning on adding some Flash as soon as I learn the program.

When you go to the site, not only can you click on the movie tickets, but if you hover over the doors, they will open. You can then click to get to a page with posters of movies not yet released. Then just click on poster to get to movie site to see the trailers. Both theater doors are like this.

The posters on the theater are movies that are now released. There is a link behind every poster and more pages once you click on the Star Alley Ticket.

Do you think that the site is too complicated? I will appreciate your comments.

Hollywood Bob
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 23rd 2003#109772 Report
linky link?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 23rd 2003#109781 Report
Click the "website" button under his message (where it says Profile, P/M, etc.)

About the website....
um, no comment.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 23rd 2003#109808 Report
you did a great job for a first site ever. Remember, more is less in a lot of cases. The dog on the front page really draws the focus, which i feel is bad
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 23rd 2003#109810 Report
Yeah

Actually since More is Less (that's very true), then you should really not go with such a cluttered design imo.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 24th 2003#110150 Report
I like the concept. And I like the doors thing. However, I think there are too many props and stuff, drawing focus. Especially the dog, the patriotic flag, the blinking lights...

You scared the **** outtha me first, 'cus before it had all loaded, all I saw was some gif animations ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum