TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

hahah guess!

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jun 20th 2003#109342 Report
yes.. again :D I have made my site
take alook again! http://www.zyconium.com ..really there's no stopping me .. hmm if I only spent this much time on that pixel war I haven't started and minse went through all the trouble of starting for me ;( sorry minse! I'll do it !
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 20th 2003#109347 Report
nice

Once again, you have managed to make your title/header so small you need a microscope to see it :/

I still like the portfolio better
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 20th 2003#109349 Report
yeah I'm not really a fan of big headers I used to be along time ago tho :\ now I"m just like hmm how can I make this load faster... and since that site is like 8k I think I achieved that .. also nice to see that you like my portfolio :D I gotta change the logo in that one, the one there right now is a bit blury.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 20th 2003#109354 Report
I can understand you not being a fan of big headers, lord knows you often times don't need one. but jesus it should be at least a little more outstanding from the site, u know?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 20th 2003#109355 Report
not always, it really depends on what you want out of a website.
and how much time you want to spend on it. the links Ihave could stand to.. be more noticable tho :X
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 20th 2003#109356 Report
well, I dont know. I personlaly feel that a person should be able to easily find the name of your site. That's what he / she remembers it by.

It should be an outstanding thing, an eyecatcher.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 20th 2003#109360 Report
that layout whould benefit from a color chooser - I mean with everything so small and all it would load pretty fast... - I saw some sites that had several color themes to choose from - might be nice... - anyway it's nice - they do say that nice things come in small packages :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 20th 2003#109366 Report
why does everyone put, hosted by (mt) on their pages?!?!?
does media temple require it or something?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 20th 2003#109370 Report
Hehe I don't thinik they do, it's just a fad or something

I mentioned that a little hwile back, there was a thread about what host to get, and I think that we agreed that MT was way too expensive, then I mentioned the "Trend" that so many sites put it on their index page or whatever

Gay
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 20th 2003#109410 Report
MediaTemple pays back customers who refer others for service. Its really a good program. Im not sure exactly how it works, but its something like this...if i refer "john doe" and he signs up for at least 2 months, I get a free month of hosting. Something along those lines. But I do think its a trend also. Hey it looks cool and its the best host on the planet. Its like rich people wearing rolexes...why dont they buy a less-expensive watch that looks the same? Because they want the best name brand watch in the world incorporated in their image.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum