TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

3jorn vol 2.

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Jun 18th 2003#108925 Report
Well...
here it is...didn't really become as I wanted it to be.
Wanted it to be more "summerish" but what the heck...

It's not 100% finnished yet and ther eare probably some bugs left that I have missed...
it's 5 in the morning so I'm not really at my sharpest when it comes to finding bugs...

So tell me if you find something

http://www.3jorn.com
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 18th 2003#108937 Report
It seems very nice looking but I was just wondering what's up with the contact box there....It is really big and has a scroll bar but there are only a few lines of information in it.

edit:and the scroll bar doesnt do anything looks like you have an iframe just lying there not being used or something (didnt look at code) and it is stretching the contact box.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 18th 2003#108941 Report
Looks pretty good, but I have a few suggestions...

- Why is there 2 shoutboxes?
- I think you forgot to add the style sheet classes to the contact are it looks really out of place compared to the other forms :P
- Things get kindof unaligned towards the bottom where you have the picture of something recent you did and then a discription of it.. maybe throw in a divider or something to seperate all of them to make things look a little more orginized...

Other then that though I really love it. :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 18th 2003#108965 Report
the contact form looked good to me - yeah - it's a bit confusing to have two input forms one after the other but not very much..

I like it a lot better than the first verion - really nice
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 18th 2003#108991 Report
guarDian - well you're right...
It does show a scroll every now and then coz there is an iframe there and it's just one pixel longer than that form...
Even if it doesn't look that way...
So sometimes there comes a scroll and sometimes it doesn't...
I'll try to fix that soon...

x_fusiun_x
Well there aren't really two shoutboxes...
There are one where you can put your link to your site and one that you can say anything you want in...
But it does say the word shout in the link thingy...
I should fix that...so thanks...
And yup the "windows" at the bottom look pretty ugly right now...
Should work on them to a bit more...

Thanks for the c&c...
It comes to good use!

I will try to work on these as fast as possible...just have some stuff on my paying jobs that I have to do and they come before this one...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 18th 2003#109039 Report
i love it. for some reason im strongly attracted to your header... but.. i dont have any type of fetish for feet.. a matter of fact.. i think feet are gross... but something about that pic is relaxing.,.. *runs and hides in dark hole* what am i saying..........
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 19th 2003#109173 Report
I think it looks way cool! The only thing I might change would be the background, because of the noticable repeat. Still, I love the site.. and the header is relaxing
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 19th 2003#109243 Report
looks pretty good bjorn :D it takes a bit to load cause all the content on the same page :X but my bro could also be hogging all of my bandwidth again too which happens alot *sigh*
all in all looks pretty good :D maybe center the links vertically in their little box thingy.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 19th 2003#109279 Report
I think the whole page would look ebtter if it was centered on the page, but still, Pwnage. lol
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 19th 2003#109290 Report
Hi again thanks for the ideas and thoughts...
I fixed some stuff and styled it up a bit more...
Is there still something I should change?

It's now at http://www.3jorn.com
so I'm really using it now :D
yay...

supahsekzy - I'm usually don't like centered sites...
Okey I do think that they should be centered if the layout is a square in the middle of the page.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum