TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

A new project...

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jun 14th 2003#108445 Report
Ok, this is just the layout. I have not sliced it up yet. Also, I will eventually replace the artwork to the left with the clients artwork. What do you all think of the layout?

http://www.t4dstudio.com/s_miller_home.htm (layout)

Thanx

*Edit* There was a splash link too but, nevermind the splash.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 14th 2003#108463 Report
Looks ok to me....But as usual, one would wanna wait until the layout is final...... :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 15th 2003#108486 Report
pretty nice, a couple of things seem pointless to me, for example the space with the diagonal lines between the top center logo and textbox. Also the logo at the bottom. Doesn't seem to be necessary at all.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 15th 2003#108505 Report
Not bad. Not really much I can complain about :-( lol. Like i dont really like the font on the nav buttons...i think its a bit hard to read...but i do like that font as a header (for your sections/content). And its important to be consistent so i dont really mind it all that much i guess.

Im kinda with Nanne...the final product would be better to judge but for now...good job!

Also.....looks like you learned quite a bit since your T4D main site. And its nice to see actual "lorem ipsum" being used. I just type a bunch of "x's" or the word "blah" lol
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 15th 2003#108516 Report
So should I redo the T4D Studio site?

I didn't want to slice it up until I was sure that it was finished. Should I show only coded layouts then?

Thanx for the comments. :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 15th 2003#108522 Report
I like it. It is conceptually nice and has a mature feeling to it, ie doesnt look like a newbie job. I think the diagonal lines compliment the site well (maye try taking them out and see how it looks via one dudes advice above.), the logo looks good. (I fall into the same habit myself), but maybe add a bit more color variety in it? If I were to change anything I would maybe make the name at the top smaller. The logo kind of says it all, and a little blurb connecting a name to logo should be fine. The logo doesnt need to be in 3 places on one page, like it is. Nice job though....
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 15th 2003#108529 Report
So should I redo the T4D Studio site?

No lol. Absolutely not. I didnt mean to sound like that. I just meant your learning. Like in the T4D thread I remember talking about colors...and in this new one...you got a great color scheme!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 15th 2003#108531 Report
:D Thank you very much!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 15th 2003#108582 Report
Looks really good. All I would do is add some leading (linespacing) to the body text to open it up a bit. It's too compressed looking compared to the rest of the page.

And no, you shouldn't only post coded, sliced layouts. It's kind of pointless to put up a site for critique when you are already done. Feel free to post mock-ups.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 15th 2003#108583 Report
Maybe in the 'Welcome' and 'News' make the font just a little more spaced apart. When I stare at the screen without my contacts in its hard to read....
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum