TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

New site ahead....Reviews or ideas?

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 18th 2001#8861 Report
Hi

Just started to re-design my website (all in swedish but heck...) and now I need some comments so far. Note that the top-part is what I have intended to keep so far. The rest of the layout may change dramatically as I go on.

Please comment the stuff so far. I am quite happy with the top-graphic myself......

www.synvinkel.net

What type of text-layout should I have? I have a few ideas. I have one idea to use the type of text-layout as I do in the english version of my site.....There's a link to it on the page I present...... :D

The colors on the english version is going thru a change as soon as I have made the changes to my main site.

So heave up with ideas folks ! I take every note in consideration.....

Thanx for rocking so damn hard people !!!!! YOU RULE !! WE ALL RULE !!! Hehehe

// Nanne
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 18th 2001#8875 Report
i like the header image. i like this kind of color
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 18th 2001#8884 Report
Looks good to me. The header is pretty. The text stands out enough to read, but at the same time blends in enough that it fits with the image. The rest of the page is clean and matches the color scheme of the top. Very nice.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 18th 2001#8897 Report
I like it, I like clean designs like that, that don't try and overdo it. I like the top graphic a lot too, seems everyone does

Not much input i can give except that I like the english start page better than swedish one, I think the english version has more room for more information while still keeping it easy to navigate, clean, and lookin good.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 18th 2001#8911 Report
The top header, like everyone agrees, looks VERY nice! Everything looks very cool, and the english is very good! (I have a few good swedish friends...why do you guys speak english so well?!? I wish I could speak german like you guys speak english!) Everything looks very professional and easy and clean to look at. The colors also fit in nicely. Looking forward to seeing the site in its final stages!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 19th 2001#8917 Report
Oh MAN !!!!!!!!!! Don't make me blush here !! I am so way outta words here. Thanks for the great reviews and nice remarks on goods and bads.......

I see there's one who really enjoys the english version. I think I'll take the text-layout from it and use it aswell on my Swedish site.

Oh and I don't think we here in Sweden speaks any better english than you guys in Germany. It's an individual thing. The more ya learn, the more ya can speak........No more no less as I'd like to say.......... :D

Keep the comments coming please !!!!!

// Nanne
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 19th 2001#8918 Report
Mind if I ask what was used for the site? Straight HTML? php? or did you use a program, like Dreamweaver? I'm assuming you used Photoshop for the graphics, right?

Thanx, I'll say it again, great stuff, good luck when its finished.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 19th 2001#8919 Report
I used plain html and yes I used Photoshop for the graphics......No more, no less....... :p

Thanx for the reviews.....Keep em coming !!

// Nanne
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 19th 2001#8946 Report
I think its VERY cool.... VERY VERY VERY cool

The top image is the best

VERY cool... I cant say it enough
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum