TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

is this sig better?

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 18th 2001#8846 Report
hi all, this morning i was just fooling around with photoshop and decided to try and make a new signature.
So does this:

look better then my old sig?
hehe, i like it because of the filesize, 2.7k. So maybe this sig is just for all the 56k-people.

Tell me what i should change/improve. Not just that you like it.
It's nice knowing that somebody likes it, but atleast tell me why you like/dislike it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 18th 2001#8852 Report
in my opinion I think that it is better, I especially like how you used both orange and purple whereas like your last one it was only one colour. aswell this one has an emblem with is also cool. the only changes I might have made that the emblem and the text be above (so the black lines wont overlap tthem).

now that i think about it that is sort of a cool effect for the emblem because in the middle it shaded purple and on the outside it fades orange due to the colour change. but the NL does not have that effect.

well keep up the good work man, hope my confusing comments will help you in some way.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 18th 2001#8869 Report
anyone else maybe?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 18th 2001#8870 Report
I like the new one. Great work!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 18th 2001#8871 Report
i like the new one better. but i don't like such big signs anyway - i like small ones more.
just my opinion
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 19th 2001#8951 Report
The new one. Looks good.
Lates,
Justin
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum