TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Hi guys.. Can you check out my work.

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 18th 2001#8841 Report
Well I'm so happy that I found this site.. I love PhotoShop and I'm glad that there is other ppl to talk to to get help and to help others..

This is my fan site I made using Photoshop:

www.sandrabullock.ca

and I made this to for a friend..(still in testing)

www.spymasters.net

Thats is my little photoshop work.. its not much.. but I want to know photoshop so much more.. It is crazy what it can do.

Thanks in advance for all your replies.

DD
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 18th 2001#8843 Report
welcome to the group!

i love the pages, only criticism is that i don't really like the colors of the spymaster-site.

hehe, that fan-site of yours couldn't go wrong... you've got pictures of sandra bullock on there. :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 18th 2001#8853 Report
I really like both pages. Especially the sandra bullock page and how what colours you picked. I'm thinking the same as NL, and how the Spymaster page could use some different colours. Like maybe black and that spy green type colour. that would look even better.

but then again its your friends page so i guess you don't really have that much say in what colours he uses.

good work on both pages!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 18th 2001#8880 Report
I totally agree with you guys on the spymasters page. I made that for a guy in the states (I live in BC). I made it with totally different colors but then he told me that he had to have those colours.. I was like ok.. you are the boss ;-) So thats why they are like that hehe

Thank you go much guys for the repsonces.

THanks
DD
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 19th 2001#8968 Report
I really like both pages as well, its just the Spymasters page. The colors are kind of weird they just dont go. Mr Danforth your right, it would like awesome with some blacks and greens, those colors make me think of spy equipment. But overall great work!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 19th 2001#8971 Report
Thank you so much for you comments guys..

If anyone wants me to check out a site for them.. please let me know. ;-)

DD
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 19th 2001#8991 Report
Hi,

I really like your SBullock's site.
The only details that bothers me a little is the color of the links.

If i were you i would not let them in basic blue.
May be try a orange or another color, but one which should match with the site colors.

Except that it's pretty cool.

Nice work

Conspi
http://www.conspi.com
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum