TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

ToBeMe.org

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 18th 2001#8816 Report
Hey,

Check out:
http://www.tobeme.org

Take a look at the site (tell me what you think), but specifically at the background to the site (a tree in a marshy area)... it was done on my Wacom Graphire, in Photoshop 6 from scratch)... Tell me what you think

I posted http://www.dreamingwell.com a little while back and thought it would be cool to post this one. I have had this site up for a long time. Has a whole admin interface and everything .
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 18th 2001#8826 Report
I couldn't use the scrollbar on the About page. And the background is almost too dark to see what it is. But from what I can see, it looks good.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 18th 2001#8832 Report
of course you cant use the scroll bar on the about page... there's nothin to scroll!

and if the background is too dark, perhaps you need to turn up your brightness (I've looked at it on hundreds of monitors ... literaly...)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 18th 2001#8877 Report
I think Deker ment the Journal page, cause there is a scrollbar, and theres nothing I can do with it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 18th 2001#8879 Report
i don't like it. it is not the style of website i prefer. but this is just my opinion.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 18th 2001#8885 Report
Yeah I guess I meant the Journal. Whichever page has a scrollbar.
I upped the brightness, but it doesn't look good. So I think it must be set properly. Anyway, it's still pretty cool.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 18th 2001#8895 Report
the journal scroll bar works for me, you don't click and drag it you move ur mouse up or down the length of the bar.

I got a wacom intuos tablet on the first of this month, some day i hope i can do something from scratch like that cool stuff, its a different type of webpage, not much to C&C on i guess. it is a little dark for my taste, but I assume its supposed to be.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 18th 2001#8899 Report
I think it needs some work in regards to usuability. And I'd change the font from Times to something else on the loading page.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 18th 2001#8904 Report
Nice to know someone else shared my idea! Except it won't be in the form of a webpage, I'm going to get a blank book and middle-age scribe it. It would be awesome to look at it and read it 30 years later and re-live memories again. So for a unique idea you get a 9/10! The tree is cool...a little abstract looking but it fits nicely. The java/flash animation intro looks nice and all of the rollovers looks very good! The scroll bar works for me...nice work! Overall: 10/10!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 19th 2001#8976 Report
I agree with decta, sorry I don't much care for it. The home page where the links pop is way to boxy, it has potential but you definitely need to work on it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum