TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Primotech

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 8th 2003#107239 Report
Well, I sadly cant take credit for my site. One of my staff members makes it, he may even be on these boards, not sure.

The sites really not up yet, although we have plenty of content, and forums and everything. Just making a few last minute adjustments.

The main site as of now

What it will really look like

Any input is appreciated. And also, please check back soon, for the site will be operational by next week. You can join and enter the forums at

here
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 8th 2003#107248 Report
A few thoughts...
- Too much text on the main page and I really dont think (and hope) your users need an instruction booklet to use the site.
- It appears that you have designed the layout for a screen width of 1024. If I was one of the many people still using 800x600 and I went there, I would leave immediately.
- The ticker is a tad rough... hard to read. If you're set on a ticker, I would get one that scrolls one line of news vertically.
- Get your designers to format the text with CSS.
- The graphics used down the left and in the "New at Primotech" section aren't very clear, but I'm guessing that this is something that would be fixed by the time the site is launched.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 8th 2003#107254 Report
Yeh, most of that stuff is getting fixed. Thanks for the input though!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 10th 2003#107686 Report
he's got a point. You should render that logo at a higher res or something.

It's all right, but I dont like the linkbox with the wires connected to the top (it's too tutorial-ish.)

other than that I can't really find anything specifically wrong with it, though you may want to graphically spruce up the bottom 90% of the page (the part from the logo going down). And no, I'm not talking about the game thumbnails, which are going to be there one way or another.

btw, degroat: I didn't see a ticker :/
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 10th 2003#107713 Report
He removed it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 10th 2003#107777 Report
Sweet.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum