TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

critique please

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 17th 2001#8790 Report
Hello, I'm new here. Well, I've been here for a few weeks now. I've been reading for the most part and have not posted. Anyway, I have decided to ask to have an image critiqued for me. So here it is. What do you think ??

The image (86k)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 17th 2001#8791 Report
It's got definite potential. The texture is unique and all, but it just doesn't seem to go. Also, I think the text would look better if it were more subtle.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 17th 2001#8792 Report
Is that a naked woman or what? Kinda hard to tell. Yes, I like the texturing. It could be used to do some interesting things, but I think you could find better textures to put on there.

*please don't post the actual image in the forum. Especially when it's 83k+. Just put a link to the picture like I did on your post.*
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 17th 2001#8797 Report
looks like a naked women alright...

i like that texturing, really weird! But where are you going to use that image for?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 18th 2001#8855 Report
looks really nice (nice ass), im very impressed in how you did that.

I like the texturing as well, but i think the text in the top right could use a change.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 18th 2001#8862 Report
thank you for the replays and sorry for posting the image,
I am a surreal artist. I have been so my whole life. I got into digital art about year and half ago. I have found it to be my new love. Every piece of art I do now may start as a photo(s) or drawing or painting, but is always made digital. It is all I do now. Surrealism is my life, So that explains it's weirdness, and dream like quilty. Yes that is the back side of a naked lady. I am also The worse speller in the world, so please over look that. :D
Here is a few questions this digital media raises: 1) what is the 'original' of a digital work? 2) How do you place a value on a digital artwork? 3) How do you copyright something that can only have existence on the Internet or as a digital work?

I think if Salvador Dali, Giorgio de Chirico, or Rene Magritte (etc..) had this media to work with they would have used it. I can only dream about what they would have created. So on a personal note, What do you think the old masters would have done with this digital media ?

prehaps these questions belong in another part of the fourm, if so: SORRY. But I'm new so please forgive me.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 18th 2001#8874 Report
i don't like it. also the colors are not so nice
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 18th 2001#8905 Report
Well that looks very cool. The texture on her I find to be very appealing, but that text...tsk tsk i think has to go. New font and new font effects. Overall very cool.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 19th 2001#8949 Report
Cool. The font should be another color, a bit hard to read. I would not 3d or drop shadow the font either. Otherwise the image is pretty freaky cool. How about a tutorial on that cool effect???
Lates,
Justin
PS-A little harsh there, decta?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 19th 2001#8965 Report
I like it, its very cool, the texture is awesome. But the text MUST go, its kind of hard to read and it just doesnt go with the picture.

How about a tutorial on that cool effect???

I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW HOW TO DO THAT!
please show us how :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum