TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Black Digital Underground

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 7th 2003#107145 Report
Click Here

Ok Well - I Decided Once That My Main Page Was Hacked(By Some Defacement "Team") That I'd make a site no one would wanna "Deface" lol. It's a site for webdesign, People request a web design, I make one, send it to them. No Charges at all. I just want some more experience. It will also have a Tutorials Section when I have the time, And a portfolio of the sites I made for people.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 7th 2003#107155 Report
Nice I guess. But the pattern used in the right side of the site is getting too ordinary though. But you have done a decent job there. Keep it up !
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 7th 2003#107171 Report
I like it, kinda. I love the graphics tho. Awesome.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 7th 2003#107175 Report
The 3d art is amazing, but the design is ... Nonexistant. you gotta put it into some sort of a design. the rest of it is just a big table with nothing to it, and the logo is oooglayyy.

You can do a lot better with what you've got - your 3d art is incredible and the colors really match very nicely, just put it into a design now.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 7th 2003#107178 Report
I want simplicity and the logo is just temporary, to fill space and give it a title. ty for feedback anyway.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 7th 2003#107211 Report
I know you want simplicity. You shouldn't want it any other way. but you can still achieve simplicity without having emptyness.

that's the trick. Make it too simple, and it's empty. Make it not simple enough, and it's cluttered. Balancing it can be a bitch sometimes.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 7th 2003#107212 Report
oh, another thing is this.

Recommended Resolution: 1024x768.
Recommended Browser: IE6 with SP1.
Recommended Colours: 32 Bit.

If you want to put this on your site, you should really put it on a splash page. Give people ample warning.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 7th 2003#107222 Report
Looks pretty good man, I really like the color scheme the blue and white.. nice I like the 3d rendered stuff though kindof old and over used it looks pretty good :P

The only thing that I dont really like is the link rollovers they are really off colored the orange.. doesnt really work with the rest of the site :P And put some space between "home" and the left side.

Other then that though I think it looks pretty good ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum