TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

"Oh, My brothers and only Friends"

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jul 17th 2001#8772 Report
Hey everyone!.

Me again. I'm out looking for a job.....I'm getting Really sick of my current job. Too much marketing not enough designing. It has prompted me to put up a quick site to showcase my work...sorta like a little online portfolio. I came up with this for starters. No working links yet. Just take a look and let me know what you all think!!! I got my inspiration from that "greyscale.net" site...Man I love those designs.....Wish they were mine..... So think of the work as sorta a tribute....I tried not to copy it too directly..(I'm not a thief!!!)

Let me know!!! Thanks......

http://www.geocities.com/xr650lvr/

Jim
xr650lvr
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 17th 2001#8777 Report
That's looking good to me. I don't think you're copying them at all. If so, then there would be about 200 other sites copying them. I watched that new Fear Factor show on television last night, and all of their little intros and everything were exploding polygons and orange blurry stuff too. So I guess it's become an accepted design style.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 17th 2001#8783 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 17th 2001#8784 Report
i like the site. but the navigation looks a bit boring
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 17th 2001#8785 Report
simply beautiful. The text looks a little soft, but it still looks great. Awesome, baby!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 17th 2001#8787 Report
great work from u as always man
u got icq dude?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 17th 2001#8788 Report
No sceptor, I dont right now....I moved the family out of our apt. and have been living at my parents house for about a month now....My computer is in storage and I only have "Yucky" AOL right now......Talk about gross jpeg compression!!!!every graphic looks like garbage on aol.....Any fixes for that? But I can AOL IM with "Clooney72" if anyones interested...

Thanks again.....

Jim
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 17th 2001#8798 Report
i really like this site, Jim.
That green is a nice color.
Maybe you should let the navigation stand out more, perhaps a border around it?:confused:

I especially like this site because all of your work has a way different style... this looks really techy, your other images look more like they are painted. That's just cool!
Nice work, i would love to see it when it's finished.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 17th 2001#8802 Report
as usual jim, your work looks very nice. i like the green and also the landscape type look and how the colours fade. keep up the good work and msg me if u want that annouying geocities icube eliminated.

[im working on a sig, i just don't have any good ideas at the moment]
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 17th 2001#8803 Report
Good start, but I'd to see it with some content to see how it'll feel overall.

Chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum