TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Cwconline...

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 4th 2003#106603 Report
I'm new to the board, and since I'm bored at this moment of the morning, I thought I would share my website. Oh yeah, whoever is responsible for providing the internet with the great website and forum: Thank you!

CWCONLINE:
http://www.christopherwilliamcoddington.tk

Talk to you all later.

Christopher William Coddington (Xzandar / cwcandromeda)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 4th 2003#106609 Report
nice site,
just wana say that sig of yours is a lil bit to big dude
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 4th 2003#106614 Report
very nice site =)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 4th 2003#106617 Report
Please make your signature a bit smaller, both in filesize and dimensionwise. Thanks.

About the site, learn to optimise your graphics! They are really big, this makes your site load terribly slow. Especially for the people on dial up. The graphics look ok... One thing that bugs me is that I have to click like 2 times to actually see any of your content... This isn't user friendly...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 5th 2003#106696 Report
Yep... NL hit some very import points, both with your sig, and with your site. :P

By optimizing your images, which look pretty good, the site will load alot faster and make for an overall better visiting experience. The two splash images really are not needed, I think the first one or the second one will do the job just fine, not both.

Other then that though I think it looks good
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 5th 2003#106744 Report
*grin* Thanks for the comments. I fixed the first splash page so that you only have to click once to enter the main site.....err...I hope I fixed it, at least. lol. As for the graphics: That's a good tip. I'll remember that on my layout for 2004. Thanks. I wish I had thought of it before I made this one, though. :( I'm on 56k, and I didn't even think twice of optimising it for let alone my own benefit.

Oh...I fixed my sig, I think. Is it alright?

Thanks again.
Christopher William Coddington (Xzandar / cwcandromeda)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 5th 2003#106747 Report
Yeah, the signature is much better...

And you can still fix the site you have right now! Yeah, don't be shocked, it is possible! ;) Just import your graphics into photoshop and go to file --> save for web. Save them as jpegs on medium quality or something, just like that!
With no hard work involved. Just call 0800-99343 and you'll be on your way in no time. Not only you'll have a better site, people will love you more. You'll get dates and everything else you want.
:eek:

*gets shot for impersonating a tell sell dude*
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 5th 2003#106748 Report
LOL! I figured that, but the last time I tried to do "Save for Web" the pics were distorted and the jpg compression was horrible. I never gave it a second thought. Hmmm.....I guess I could give it another get-go.

Thanks, again.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum