TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Comments/Help Please

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 2nd 2003#106250 Report
Hello all, its been a long while since I've done both work and posted here (I've been busy with school the past several months). Well I'm back and working on my first project and need comments/help. Anything to make it look better appreciated. Thanks and it's great to be back!

www.tdotdesigns.com
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 3rd 2003#106349 Report
nice and clean let us see the live version once is up and running.......
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 3rd 2003#106361 Report
I like it, a lot, actually.

I'm not sure what the deal is with your mouseover effect in the upper right. It's not very smooth.. kind catches my mouse and the mouseovers take a second to load (even though I'm on DSL).
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 3rd 2003#106419 Report
Thanks for the comments, much appreciated. Dream, I would post the live version up but the site is an employee only site for a affiliation of banks im doing that will only be available via network. Theres a lot of private bank policies and that sort of thing available to download on the final version so unfortunately I won't be able to post much more content up. Wish I could though! Degroat, yea I noticed that with the mouseovers. I'm going to add a preloader and see if that takes care of it. Thanks tons for the comments!! Its great to be back!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 3rd 2003#106503 Report
I really like that one. Clean, simple and eyecatching. I like blue. The site has a real "company feel" to it. Oh and did I mention that I like blue ?! :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 5th 2003#106700 Report
Very nice "company feel" like Nanne said. I think it looks really stylish, but still has alot of clean and professionalness too it man I like making up my own words :P

Nice site man :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 5th 2003#106710 Report
its a intranet cool, and i agree with the rest of the team in saying iit does look professional and the blue looks cool. About the mouseover effect in the top right i didnt even see it, sorry.
But its really a sharp looking site.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum