TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Hi all! --> layout

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 16th 2001#8732 Report
Hi everyone, I'm new to the board. My name's Pete and I'm 17... I've been doing art with Adobe Photoshop for about 8 months now. I noticed at both of Pank's sites, his metal texture is a plugin :\ I really don't care too much for them, so I tried to see how close I could get without actually using it. This is a new layout for my website, crit me all you want ;)

www.nazak.org/pete/layout.jpg
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 16th 2001#8738 Report
cool! I love the little led's.. they look very led-ish... gonna have them light up when you mouse over the links?

the only thing I can suggest is to try and clean up the jaggies.. and maybe add a splash of a different color.. its a little to blue perhaps..

Snore
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 16th 2001#8741 Report
Sweet Pete!.... (how many times you heard that?)

Anywho....

I think it is a very slick design except for what Snore hit on... The jaggies on the faux pank metal things on the right..
It is kind of like they were created at a smaller size then enlarged for that application.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 16th 2001#8742 Report
Thanks guys, appreciate it. Yes, those balls are going to light up. I noticed the jagged edges as well, it's the blue under it.

-pete
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum